Pages

Stay Updated on All Things Art

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

About Qazi!

Qazi and his niece 

Here is a little conversation that we had with Qazi. Read what he has to say about himself:

"Born and brought up in New Delhi India, I got my first camera when I was in the eighth grade. It was a very very simple point n shoot called HotShot, the name is catchy...eh. Then the story of messing up the film rolls started - what some saw, what I saw was a process of slow learning or learning from experience and the hunger to be more precise to tell people what I thought through my pictures grew, to tell a story or if the viewer gives a second look, my mission is accomplished. But somewhere along the way I got side tracked but Memphis gave me back the vision of telling a story, a feeling, a state of mind."

Come meet and greet with Qazi this Sunday at Art Speak! 5 pm - 7 pm.


VISUAL GENIUS








No comments:

Post a Comment